sventon is a free, open source, web client for browsing Subversion repositories. It is powerful, straightforward to use,
and super easy to install.
sventon is a pure Java application, all you need to run it is a
Java SE 6 runtime and a Servlet 2.4/JSP 2.0 compliant webserver,
such as Tomcat 6.0. Installation is truly simple, we will have you up and
running in no-time!
Some of the features making sventon a great Subversion companion:
- Browse and download directories and files
- View logs and blame individual files
- Diff your repository files, or view their properties
- Show differences between paths.
- Support for multiple repositories
- Several authentication methods supported, including user based
- Integrates with JIRA, Hudson, Luntbuild and TortoiseSVN
- Easily keep track of changes using the 'latest commit' feature
- Lightning fast search for instantly finding files or log messages, including CamelCase Search
- Flattening of directory structures for quickly finding the directory you're looking for
- Browse inside archive files
- View thumbnails of image files stored in the repository
- Commit notifications via e-mail
- Context sensitive RSS feed support
- Instantly find locked files in the repository
- Convenient tray for handling entries
- ... and more!
Have a look at the screenshots and
feature page for the current feature set.
Browse the sventon Subversion repository using sventon.